Sunday, May 06, 2007

Why

It's been a long almost 2 weeks now....I have tried to post this a few times but I just never could. I didn't know how. And doing a video about what has been happening, was just too much and still is. So you get text. If I tried to go into everything, I would have to sit here for hours writing, so.....

My father has been missing for almost 2 weeks now. The last time my sister or I heard from or saw him was the 25th of April. He had dissaperaed for almost 24 hours when we found him but he wouldn't let us help him and he has been gone since. My father is an alcoholic, he has been for years now. Actually both my parents are but one thing at a time, right? He has been serverly depressed for about 4 years now and he refuses to get help. My sister and I have tried, we thought about 3 years ago when he tried to commit suicide and we got him to get some help. We thought he may turn the corner but sadly he didn't. There is a ton more to the story but I just can't get into it right now. We don't think he is dead but I don't think he wants to be found and he does not want help. And it's so hard to get help. You would think with everything Keli (my sister) and I have been through and all the "evidence" we have we could get him commited or something, but you would be wrong. As long as he appears "normal" around the right people.....there is not a whole lot we can do.

I don't know what to do....both my parents they just don't want to be healthy, I don't understand that. God knows I know depression....but I just don't understand why they won't get help. They know they are misserable but........it's just sad......

I don't know what else to say....

No comments: