Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some testing for importing my vlog


When I was in LA for the winnies, I got a chance to visit a truly historic place! The Batcave! Hey I am the Batman Geek you know. It was our last full day in LA, we (David Meade, Glenna and I) had dropped off Susan and Eric at the airport and I got a call from Scott. He told me that Bronson Canyon (which as I am sure you all know, was were the Batcave is) was about 5 miles or so where we were staying. The only problem was that the state park where it was located closed at dusk. Well we only have a bit of time to get there, so we sent off on our adventure! I hope you enjoy this bit of fun. And I have to say it was so much fun on multiple levels.
Looking back at the footage again has brought back so many fun memories from that day. I think this is some of my favorite footage of all time. It may not seem like much, but it was just fun, it was fun sharing it with my wife and friend and it's fun sharing this all with you.

No comments: