Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coming and Going?

This video is a NaVloPo reject....yea, a reject video during a month where we were posting a video a day....hard to believe isn't it? This video was going to be day 21 but I did this instead. At the time, there was just something "off" with this video and it just wasn't working for me. I always knew I would go back to it. Tonight I did, it's a part of my whole experimenting thing I do on and off. I hope you all enjoy.

Also for those who don't know, my new site is up. it's http://www.heathparks.com/ it's where I hope to get some paying gigs. Check it out, I think for a guy who has never done a site (at least not a blog site) I think it turned out pretty well. I did the design and everything, (well mostly the banner was from another template) but stil... ;)
Also for those who have Ipods, does the "Ipod" version work?  I am using Sony Vegas 8 and they have an Ipod format and I just want to make sure it works, thanks

No comments: